Bonanzle - Multiple offers, only one showing in messages

yvalenz

Jun 14, 2007
hmm....I'm stumped on this one - and need some help.

I had an offer this morning on an item listed on Bonanzle and sent back a counter offer. I haven't heard a response on this counter.

I then get another email just an hour ago with a new offer - but can't see it! I have no idea if it's on the same item, or a different item. I'm using the link sent via email, and have searched all the areas on bonanzle and can't figure out how to see this "new" offer.

Any suggestions?

Just some guesses...

On "My Bonanzle" in the Selling Activity box, did you check All Other Offers? Or in the current offer, check the box to see offers that overlap.

I think offers can be withdrawn too, so that's a possibility. I'm not sure what would show if that's the case.

I've clicked on everything! I wonder if the offer was/can be withdrawn without any other notification - or if I have to "cancel" the counter offer first to see the other (assuming it's on the same item).

:shrugs:

the buyer could've probably cancelled her offer. this happened to me before. LOL

I get an email notification of an offer, but when I checked my Bonanzle Acct, it's not there.