Bonanzle help

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi,

I received an offer on my bag on Bonanzle, but the seller has zero feedback, just registered the account the day they offered to buy the bag, but at least this time they live in USA.

I wrote back and expressed my concerns and now i'm waiting to hear back. i'm not sure what to do. i can't afford to be scammed.

i feel i should mention that last week i had another offer, exact same situation except they lived in Thailand.

since bonanzle is still quite new, the chances of coming across a zero feedback member is going to be pretty high, you could ask her if she has an ebay account and take a look at the feedback there, but to be fair, bonanzle isn't full of sharks and scammers like ebay.

I've had a few terrific transactions with first-time Bonanzle buyers. I'm new on Bonanzle too, and I think the buyers took a bigger chance on me than I did on them.

I just joined Bonanzle recently too but so far I've bought three things and one transaction has been completed perfectly (the other two were just shipped a few days ago). I think if you're worried, you could ask if they've shopped on ebay or etsy and ask for their screen name.
When I wanted to make my first Bonanzle purchase, I messaged the seller, explained I has just joined but gave her my ebay name. If there's no history anywhere, I'd be a little hesitant and might take some extra precautions (tracking, signed delivery, whatever).

Added protection would be doing the payments through Paypal. If the buyer has an account, you will be protected as long as you have proof of shipping and ship to the address listed on the transaction page.

Ok, she is on ebay w/little feedback but good feedback, and she is a member here, but only a handful of posts.

i feel a bit better about selling to her now.

my question NOW would be - what recourse to I have on Bonanzle should anything go wrong? I'll have her pay with paypal, so i have their protection, but will i get bonanzle protection as well, as you would for Ebay?