!@$! Bonanza still has not fixed the glitch

lucybelle

May 9, 2010
So, I just did it, against my better judgement. I purchased two items off of bonanza from a new seller. You know the rest..... Funds unclaimed, items still for sale. I have sent multiple messages to bonanza, no response yet. No response from the seller. Paypal is calling the seller and seems to think this is an easy fix that should resolve itself. So, why am I FREAKING out? There is nothing to say that she is not an honest person and this will all work out fine. But, WTH is going on with bonanza lately?

Is this the Botkier Logan? I didn't buy it but thought it was weird it's still there at that price. There could be multiples buyers and that's why it's a concern- bonanza still thinks it's not their glitch...Sorry this happened to you.

You didn't do anything, it's stupid bonanza's fault for setting things up this way. When the buyer pays, the transaction is complete- end of story. Apparently bonanza doesn't see it that way and boasts they have a 99% success rate.

Yes I read, 99 percent my butt. I am trying to alert the people in her booth, but am having "technical" difficulties. Wonder how many people have bought now. I have a feeling this is going to go from bad to worse.

Sorry this happened to you too. This glitch should have been fixed long ago after several buyers and tPFers here sending them emails about it.

Hope you get your money back soon, OP.

*Update*
On the bonanza end of things, after nearly 12 hours, I got a response from Mark~ asking for some info, which I had already provided everything I had. 30 hours from the initial problem, I received his response. "It looks like the seller made a mistake in setting up the paypal account" Really?! The seller, whose first time it is setting up a paypal acct. made an error, imagine. How do you know what to do if someone does not help you??? But, it's ok now, because the SELLER made a mistake! He said it looked like it had all worked out and told me to enjoy my purchases. No responsibility at all. So, buyer beware~ take a chance if you dare! I had this happen once on *bay, paypal funds were unclaimed, PP called the new seller and took care of it right then and there on the phone BUT, it was not available for anyone else to purchase!!!! Very long story short, it turns out I purchased from an honest tpf'er, who was selling for the first time. It was a long day for both of us. But, I should have my new bags tomorrow!! :smile: