Bombay Questions

Shopalicious

May 28, 2007
Hi..

I am still kind of new here to the forum and I am a little confused so I would like to asked u ladies or gents to help me out on this..

I saw this cute little bombay pm in store yesteray when I was trying my luck to score a birkin.. the sales lady told me that the bombay were only made in Epsom.. is it true?

Thanks in advance

Hi..

I am still kind of new here to the forum and I am a little confused so I would like to asked u ladies or gents to help me out on this..

I saw this cute little bombay pm in store yesteray when I was trying my luck to score a birkin.. the sales lady told me that the bombay were only made in Epsom.. is it true?

Thanks in advance

no there's another leather that they use for them -- vache liagee, maybe? and they also come in ostrich.

ETA, i forgot they've also been done in box.

Thank u so much for your quick reply dressage queen and Ninja Sue.. I was really disappointed by this SA I think she is just trying to push a sales .. but I just think is not right when I am paying almost 3.7K for a bag and I have been misinformed..

You ladies are definitely my savior..!!

Thank u so much for your quick reply dressage queen and Ninja Sue.. I was really disappointed by this SA I think she is just trying to push a sales .. but I just think is not right when I am paying almost 3.7K for a bag and I have been misinformed..

You ladies are definitely my savior..!!

It is not right that this SA misinformed you. But, good thing that you came here!! :yes::yes::yes: