Bollywood Stars to Marry Later This Year

Doesn't she still live with her parents and have a very good home life? She is very stunning and has always come off to me as being very bubbly, if a bit hyperconfident. I think it is lovely news compared to all of the bad celeb news right now. Congrats to them!

OMG, Imo She is the most beautiful person! Truly breathtaking, I love Ash, she is fantastic actress!
Aishwarya-Rai-24.JPG

d274i6963h165647.jpg
_rai.jpg

xxxRosexxx

Wow, I'm totally getting a non-gay girl crush on her! :rolleyes:

she's a natural beauty! no plastic surgery, nothing, all natural beauty. she is really beautiful IRL. even julia roberts called her as one of the most beautiful woman in the world. congratulations, ash & abhi for finally engaged and getting married later this year. i expect a lot of famous indian celebs + hollywood celebs ash has worked with will be invited to their wedding.

Although I'm Indian and I think she is pretty, from what I've heard, she has definitely had plastic surgery. According to relatives who are plastic surgeons, she has had a chin implant and perhaps more. I totally agree with you on the congratulatory remarks and I think this will be the Indian social event of the year (if not decade).

awww they are so cute together...i wasnt a big abishek fan, until i saw umraojaan (if anyone has access to it its a good movie---and abishek looks HOT in it!) i think theyre a cute couple, except everyone could figure out thatthey were going to get married....and ive never ever heard that she has had plastic surgery?