bob

1. [​IMG] Do you like the bob? Whose bob do you like the most?

2. I love bob's....I was actually think about cutting my hair and doing a bob. But everyone is telling me to keep it long. I don't know what to do. I like the third picture i love how it's long in the front. Thats how i want mine.

3. Love the bob but don't care for Victoria Beckham's. I think the 4th one is the best---is that Jenny McCarthy?

4. Ditto, I don't really like that longer in front look...Yes, that's Jenny...hers looks the best.

5. I like the fourth one the best.

My hair is thin and fine, and a bob is about the only way I can wear it.

6. With my blond blanc hair , I love my short bob with very long bangles , like the first pic

7. I'm currently growing my hair into a bob:yes:

I like Jenny's the best too.

8. I currently have mine in a bob. Although it's time to get it cut again. It's too long...I like Jenny's bob best. That's the length I keep mine when I get it cut.(And in that same style parted to the side). So ya, right now it's a bit longer than hers in that pic. My hair is also very fine...and looks best in a bob. Easy, cute, and a style that seems to stick around...:yes:

9. i like the 4th too!!
    i wish my hair wasn't wavy, i love bobs!

10. ^^ Me, too! I have tried it so many times, but I just can't keep up with the straightening:sad:

11. I like Jessica's the best.

12. I love bob's, unforantely, I have think naturally curly hair and could never wear a bob. Jenny's is def the best

13. [​IMG]

14. love the bob, especially VB's, great modern take on the bob

15. I love the A line bob (VB's)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice