BN1786 Saffiano Lux Totes - Sabbia, Caramel, Argilla

Hi everyone, i`m very much in love with these bags, and in the process of getting them from Joanna in Hawaii. I`m in Canada, any of you ladies bought the bags here in Canada had to pay any duties or taxes, that could be pricy.

Thank you!

Ok I am in a real pickle!! I have been hankering after a caramel bn 1786 since seeing the pics in this thread and for the longest time, been tracing one own. Now that I have found one abroad I am not sure whether the bn 1786 is actually small for my liking as I tried it on here in the boutique, they only had it in pale grey/pommice and off white, and I actually preferred the bn 1802 in caramel and nero. Stuck now as I am not sure whether to go for the bn 1802 or the bn 1786. Worried I may regret going for one size over the other. Does anyone have pics of the bn 1786 compared to a mulberry bayswater say? I carry bayswaters and think they are a decent size, not too big, not too small

I totally fell in love with this bag after seeing all the wonderful pictures of you ladies. Does anyone know the current prices and stock/colors available? I'm debating between the 1844 and 1786 but a part of me is likes the 1801 because of the strap option. I'm 5'6 and i'm not sure if it'll look too small. Can you wear the 1786 or 1844 over your shoulders? TIA :smile:

I totally fell in love with this bag after seeing all the wonderful pictures of you ladies. Does anyone know the current prices and stock/colors available? I'm debating between the 1844 and 1786 but a part of me is likes the 1801 because of the strap option. I'm 5'6 and i'm not sure if it'll look too small. Can you wear the 1786 or 1844 over your shoulders? TIA :smile:

It is very very difficult to fit BN1786 over shoulder, a bit more possible for BN1844. BN1801 is definitely small, if you want a larger size with a strap option you should consider BN2274 :smile:

Ok I am in a real pickle!! I have been hankering after a caramel bn 1786 since seeing the pics in this thread and for the longest time, been tracing one own. Now that I have found one abroad I am not sure whether the bn 1786 is actually small for my liking as I tried it on here in the boutique, they only had it in pale grey/pommice and off white, and I actually preferred the bn 1802 in caramel and nero. Stuck now as I am not sure whether to go for the bn 1802 or the bn 1786. Worried I may regret going for one size over the other. Does anyone have pics of the bn 1786 compared to a mulberry bayswater say? I carry bayswaters and think they are a decent size, not too big, not too small

I have a bn1786 & a Mulberry Bayswater, I think their a similar size. I prefer using the Prada as it's lighter & doesn't flop when you put it down. It's best to hold the bag in real life to see if the size is right for you.

I got the white one, and it's not THAT white as you might think. Only in straight light close to lamps it looks pure white. In real life it's more lighter grey which suits perfectly for me :tup:
Sorry for the dark pic - it's late but I still wanted to post this now ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 2,614
I also was looking at the 1786 and the 1802. I am 5'9" and the 1802 seemed big for me. These aren't designed to overstuff though so if you haul a lot get the 1802 otherwise 1786 is perfect. I went 1786 Argilla.

Here are some modelling pics of the BN1786 Saffiano Lux Totes to share with you ladies:

I've got to say the BN1786 is the best looking among the Saffiano Lux Totes even though the two zippers don't really serve have much use except for aesthetic purposes :smile:
I'm new to Prada and want to buy the double zip tote, saw the pomice color yesterday on someone and at first glance I thought it was Hermes! I love all the colors but now am loving the caramel too.
The photos in yours shots are they all of the med. or large size? thanks :smile: