Bluefly has been questionable. But doesn't this Paddy look authentic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this one looks OK, but with all the fakes that have been sold on Bluefly, recently, I'm afraid that you probably need to treat them a bit like an eBay seller with some negative feedback. You cannot, therefore, assume that just because the bag in the pic looks good, that that is definitely the bag you will receive.

Of course, there is a slight difference, because, if you receive a fake from Bluefly, you can presumably get a refund, without being threatened or abused!! :lol:

I don't blame you! :biggrin:

I don't think I'd risk buying from Bluefly at the moment, either. I don't feel 20% off is worth the potential hassle of making sure the bag is authentic, once you've received it.

I bought a similar bag from bluefly (same color) at the beginning of March and returned it since the color wasn't what I was looking for. I think a couple of PF'ers may have also owned the same bag.

The bag that I bought was 100% authentic. If it's in good condition, it should be fine. But I think it has been around the block a few times. Make sure you can get a good price if that's the case. And you can always return if it is not perfect.

Hope this helps.

Plese guys, I feel like a broken record. ONLY post authenticity questions in the Authenticate This! sticky or the Authenticate This! Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.