Blueberry Fairy Tale . . .

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I finally(!) received my Blueberry Sloane crossbody. Not expecting much from the reports I had read. Fully prepared to promptly return it! Didn't think it was so great upon unpacking it. I thought ya - I'll send it back. :tdown: Packaged it up to return it, & when my daughter came home, she wanted to see it. :sad:

So I unpacked it again and had another look at it. Hmmm. . . Hmmm . . . not so bad ya know? I put my things in it. I think I kinda' like this! Then tied my favourite little Hermes pocket square on it and tried it on. Hmmm. . . I think I'm really falling for this bag. Shortened the strap to a shoulder strap. Hmmm. . . I'm Lovin' this bag!!! :yahoo: Contrary to how it looks when its just flat, the slouchiness is true to Hayden Harnetts reputation!!!

Now I'm in LOVE with this bag!!! :yes: What a great knock around bag for a pair of jeans!!!!:supacool::yahoo:

. . . AND THE BLUEBERRY AND THE LADY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER . . .

Attached Files:

2. she looks great on you -congrats! i wish i could of swung one more blueberry item, its really a vibrant color.... i love it.

3. Oh Temo! I love happy endings lol It looks so great on you :tup: Congrats! Wished I could have scored one.

4. They have some shoes with the Blueberry color. 50% off with the PRESIDENT code.

5. that really is a lovely blue color. hooray!

6. I LOVE how you dressed that gorgey bag up with that fab scarf!!
    It makes it!!
    Looks great on you Temo!!
    So styling, you Hottie!!:yahoo::yahoo:

7. *SIGH* (BTW.. I just loooooove happy endings)

8. pursegal, thanks. First blue bag I've ever had!:smile:

Missypoo, thanks. Sorry you missed the blueberry! There'll be others!:yes:

kinbrooklyn, oooh! I couldn't find them. Were they summer shoes?:graucho:

Hokka, thanks! I'm in BLUEBERRY heaven!:P (it seems to getting "smooshier" already - can't wait to get her really broken in!:yes:)

9. Thanks Cho! You're sweet! This blue girl was worth the wait!:yes:
    She was getting such bad reviews, it's sure a nice surprise!

10. Wow, it looks great on you! I'm so glad the wait was worth it :smile: .

11. Temo, so glad you are keeping it because it looks fab! What a gorgeous shade of blue and the scarf is a perfect accent.

12. Lovely bag, congrats!

13. type in shoes in the search box. A bunch of shoes (not boots) will pop up many with blueberry colorblocking. You have to use the code to get the discount.

14. ahha! now I see them! Thanks!:tup:

images.haydenharnett.com/images/ul/1227038993210616561.jpg_med.
    These are cute!

15. It would be pretty cool to match blueberry shoes and bags. And with the colorblocking it wouldn't look too matchy.