Blueberry Fairy Tale . . .

temo

Jul 13, 2006
So I finally(!) received my Blueberry Sloane crossbody. Not expecting much from the reports I had read. Fully prepared to promptly return it! Didn't think it was so great upon unpacking it. I thought ya - I'll send it back. :tdown: Packaged it up to return it, & when my daughter came home, she wanted to see it. :sad:

So I unpacked it again and had another look at it. Hmmm. . . Hmmm . . . not so bad ya know? I put my things in it. I think I kinda' like this! Then tied my favourite little Hermes pocket square on it and tried it on. Hmmm. . . I think I'm really falling for this bag. Shortened the strap to a shoulder strap. Hmmm. . . I'm Lovin' this bag!!! :yahoo: Contrary to how it looks when its just flat, the slouchiness is true to Hayden Harnetts reputation!!!

Now I'm in LOVE with this bag!!! :yes: What a great knock around bag for a pair of jeans!!!!:supacool::yahoo:

. . . AND THE BLUEBERRY AND THE LADY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER . . .

Attachments

• blueberry2.JPG
    blueberry2.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 156
  • blueberry1.JPG
    blueberry1.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 163
  • blueberry6.JPG
    blueberry6.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 154
  • blueberry7.JPG
    blueberry7.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 214
pursegal, thanks. First blue bag I've ever had!:smile:

Missypoo, thanks. Sorry you missed the blueberry! There'll be others!:yes:

kinbrooklyn, oooh! I couldn't find them. Were they summer shoes?:graucho:

Hokka, thanks! I'm in BLUEBERRY heaven!:P (it seems to getting "smooshier" already - can't wait to get her really broken in!:yes:)