BLUEBERRY (Bleu Roi) Day/Hobo is FINALLY HERE + Related Hardships

ashleyby

Apr 9, 2006
OKAY!!! So I made UPS redeliver the bag to me within 2 hours. I called Kim at BalNY, who got her shipping manager to call UPS Headquarters, who made the lazy driver come back and drop it off. I stood outside my apartment in a bright red sweater (it's 90 degrees here in Los Angeles) and green shorts. Ugliest outfit ever, but I had to catch the truck's attention.

The brown truck finally came after 15 minutes of waiting, and I jumped right into the middle of the road (on retrospect, BAD IDEA) and started waving. He gave me the box and I darted back up to my apartment, while calling Kim and giving both of us a peace of mind.

Here is the journey of my Blueberry Day bag:

IMG_9105.jpg
IMG_9106.jpg

I hate layered boxing...

IMG_9107.jpg

Oh HELLO Gorgeous!

IMG_9108.jpg
IMG_9109.jpg

These 3 pictures are without flash.

WITH FLASH:
IMG_9114.jpg
IMG_9115.jpg

I CANNOT believe Kim told me "the Day bags are kind of shiny"...because it is NOT at all!! It is totally matte, and soft, and the leather is so THICK.

And I love how it's a little darker than I thought it would be...totally perfect for school and work-related stuff.

THANKS to everyone who helped me pick a color, soothed my anxiety last night, waited with me this morning, and then concured that UPS is horrible. Thanks all, I couldn't have done it without all of your support.

Because my boyfriend was the greatest help of all, I'm naming this bag after him (his name is Ed): Edie. HELLO EDIE!!

:yahoo:

WOO HOO Ashley!! :yahoo:
That blueberry is gorgeous!!! :heart: :heart: :girlsigh:
Sorry to hear all that you went through this morning to get her, but it looks like Edie was well worth it!! Congrats!!! :flowers:

I love the Day/Hobo look on you!! I'm 5'3" as well and just recently got a rouge 05 Day so I can't wait to receive it and try it on!! I love the size on ya!!