blue soles, <3

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
0742_2.JPG

if i would find this shoe now .. i would buy it and hold it till i got married .. even if it would be 10 years from now

how gorgeous?

Maybe if someone was selling them at some point, you would be able to get a pair. To my understanding, they are no longer processing special orders for these different color, due to trademarking.

Though I'm sad they wont do the special order blue soles anymore, I cant wait to get some for my wedding (whenever that is!) like the ones crisitina A had! I think the red is going to be a great POP of color, since i'm sure i'll have a tradtional white/cream dress....I have a pic on my comp at home, but I'm (again) at the ASU basement library taking a break from working!

I remember seeing a pair on eBay last week, in a 37. It was a white satin pump with corset-like lacing down the front of the vamp, round toe.

Yeah, I think a bunch of us on the forum were thinking the seller bought them from Bluefly, after someone posted it in the HTF/Deals thread. Maybe some other blue-soled CLs will show up on Bluefly? I mean, they even had the EB Rolandos once.

Though I'm sad they wont do the special order blue soles anymore, I cant wait to get some for my wedding (whenever that is!) like the ones crisitina A had! I think the red is going to be a great POP of color, since i'm sure i'll have a tradtional white/cream dress....I have a pic on my comp at home, but I'm (again) at the ASU basement library taking a break from working!

Didn't she wear the Fiorellinos in silver?
I love those too.

Wow those are so gorgeous. So incredibly perfect for a wedding. I wish I could get my hands on some, but I doubt I will be able to find any before my wedding. Oh well, the nude patent yoyos will have to do!