blue metallic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know of current bags in blue metallic. I saw the trunk show pic of it but neimon marcus and the chanel boutique say they have never heard of it.

2. it's the timeless clutch. I order it already and on its way.

3. chanel_luv, can you post a picture of it here when it arrives? i wanna seeeeee :yahoo:

4. sure. I can't wait to receive it either :biggrin:
    NM only order very few

5. There was a pic of a different blue metallic that looked like a classic, in the trunk show pics on this forum. Does anyone know where to get that one?

6. Wow really? I didn't realize that there was a metallic clutch available! Great score Chanel_luv!!!

7. Chanel are doing metallics again!?

8. LOVE metallics!!! Post pics when it arrives!

9. Sounds lovely, can't wait to see the pictures :biggrin:

10. #10 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
    A blue metallic that looked like a classic from the trunk show pics? I don't recall seeing anything like that. Let me go look that up.... Wait, what trunk show pics were u looking at??? Maybe you were looking at some older posts of trunk shows???? Just a thought.

11. not classic... mini bubble quilt flap...

[​IMG]

12. Awwww Yea! Girl, YOU are GOOD! I bet that's it!

13. That's exactly the one I want too. I called NM in SF and the SA told me they only ordered black and red. I don't think she knew what I was talking about though. :sad:

14. NM in New York said they ordered it in Reissue 227

15. A Metallic Blue Timeless Clutch! :nuts: That would be TDF!!!