Blue Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2008
Illinois
Hi,
Does Bluefly sell authentic prada? I read somewhere that they sold fake Balenciaga. Has anyone had any good experiences with them? I see now they are also selling Chanel. I was also looking at the Silver Gauffre Framed Tote in Silver.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
I've bought 4 prada bags (still waiting for 1), a wallet, and a cosmetic case from BF.. and all that I've received are authentic... To add, I've also gotten Gucci, Miu Miu, Chanel, YSL, and Balenciaga handbags/accessories... all are good:tup:... This is not to mention the stuff I got but returned for some reason or another.... So far, BF has not yet disappointed me authenticity-wise.

I think the balenciaga/fendi issue was from years back and Bluefly has stepped up since then.

OMG... I love the silver frame bag! Saw it in Saks and it's definitely a looker!

Varied_obsessions

Because I said so
O.G.
May 7, 2006
They once had a problem with fakes being returned to them and they sold them. Since then they have addressed and solved the problem. Unless ther's a sale or code, they seem to be too $$ though.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
there are MANY posts on this subhject..please use the search feature to locate all of them

and yes...BF is authentic.ive never had an issue with them....

Status
Not open for further replies.