'Blondie is Back'!

:lol::lol::lol:

I hate when brands name bags things like this. It is so much easier to talk about/ask about/post on PF about a bag if it has a NAME :annoyed:
not just a descriptive title lol.

It's gorgeous though!

I know, I tried to describe a Gucci bag today to Gucci head office in Florence and ended-up describing it as 'a hat that's a bag', or more like 'a bag that's a hat', 'equestrian', 'Aria collection, the model with the harness in the black' :giggle: The woman in Florence asked me "do you have the code"? Er no, because you took away the listing on the website, and hence why I'm calling you now LOL. Gucci should have called it Charlotte and then we'd both know instantly :lol:

I usually only allow myself one bag a year since I have so many (and just bough a BTH) but I think the 'Medium bag with round interlocking G' is an absolute classic and I always always wanted one.

I know, I tried to describe a Gucci bag today to Gucci head office in Florence and ended-up describing it as 'a hat that's a bag', or more like 'a bag that's a hat', 'equestrian', 'Aria collection, the model with the harness in the black' :giggle: The woman in Florence asked me "do you have the code"? Er no, because you took away the listing on the website, and hence why I'm calling you now LOL. Gucci should have called it Charlotte and then we'd both know instantly :lol:

I usually only allow myself one bag a year since I have so many (and just bough a BTH) but I think the 'Medium bag with round interlocking G' is an absolute classic and I always always wanted one.

This is exactly why every bag needs a name lol. Imagine trying to describe the difference between a Kelly and a Birkin if they didn't have names... :shocked:

I was speaking with a lady at Ferragamo a few weeks ago about the Margot bag about why the Margot isn't called the Margot online and she simply said "company decision, madam." :lol:

I completely agree. I think the 'Medium bag with round interlocking G' needs to join the collection.. you can nickname her Blondie :idea:

• Insightful
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and papertiger
This is exactly why every bag needs a name lol. Imagine trying to describe the difference between a Kelly and a Birkin if they didn't have names... :shocked:

I was speaking with a lady at Ferragamo a few weeks ago about the Margot bag about why the Margot isn't called the Margot online and she simply said "company decision, madam." :lol:

I completely agree. I think the 'Medium bag with round interlocking G' needs to join the collection.. you can nickname her Blondie :idea:

:tup:

BA2i.gifcall-me.gif

Is it heavy? It looks bigger than I thought it would be.

I didn't find it heavy, it's similar to my Hermès Evelyn PM in Clemence which I carry every day (if you're familiar?}).

I'm only 5.5' though, and I'm sticking the bag out.

Another full length

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_222803.jpg
    IMG_20220226_222803.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 250