Blonde Mulberry Pieces

RebeccaClements

Mulberry Addict
Jul 4, 2014
Hi there!
Me again! Still on the hunt for the coveted blonde Bayswater, but still no luck as of yet. It is making me wonder whether the blonde ones were hard to get hold of in the first place.
Also, did Mulberry make variations of the colour as I have seen bags that look blonde, but are described as being a different colour.

If any of you own any blonde pieces, I would love to see your pics for comparison, if you'd be so kind.

Hope you are all keeping well,

Becky x :flowers:

I don't think there are many......maybe it wasn't a popular colour and few sold? That would mean a rarity if one can be found!

We'll keep our eyes open for you!

:smile:
It has made me wonder. I fell in love with the colour after seeing one in a Bayswater thread a while ago, and cannot stop thinking about it! I have the ginger darwin bayswater, so she needs a sister, right? (Or so I keep telling myself!) Hehe!
Aw how sweet! Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :flowers:

i have a bays but I'm never sure if it is blonde or ochre- i'll take some pics once i get home :smile:
Ah that'll be amazing, you're a star! Thank you! :flowers:

If anyone has one it will be Mulberry Ellie .
Of course, Ellie's collection is epic! :nuts:

IMG_1475934544.676002.jpgIMG_1475934558.326559.jpgIMG_1475934572.446358.jpgIMG_1475934584.130251.jpg

Sorry not great pics and I think the colour has darkened a bit- I can see under the flap where it's lighter which was the original colour :smile: I've added a coin purse for contrast which whilst not mulberry is a good approximation of the oak colour :smile:

Hmm maybe I'll try and clean it today :smile:

It's me again... On the subject of the ever elusive blonde bayswater...

Would anyone possibly know what year the blonde Darwin bayswater was originally released? I have searched in the Mulberry Reference Library, but cannot seem to find anything. Also, would anyone possibly know whether blonde was a rare colour when released? As I've seen many ginger Darwin bags around, but never many blondes. When I was at the Shepton outlet, I did discuss the bag with two of the SA's and one remembered it, but couldn't recall when they were released. I hope someone can kindly assist. :hbeat:

TIA xx

Does anyone possibly know which season the blonde bayswater was released? I might be mistaken, but didn't they make the bag with an option of either bronze or silver hardware? I know I'm beginning to sound like a stuck record now... But I am desperate for my unicorn bag, and would love more information, if anyone could kindly assist. I deeply appreciate any help I can get on this 'elusive' bag - TIA! xx :hbeat: :flowers: