blonde hair and brown eyes is it even a genetic possiblity

Jessica doesn't have naturally blonde hair, it's brown, as are many "blonde" celebrities.

Blonde/Brown eyes certainly exists though. A guy I went all through 13 years of school with has Golden Blonde hair and Brown eyes, started off platinum when we were in kindergarten and I saw him the other day and it's still golden blonde as a 25 year old, so definitely it happens :smile:

I think it's normal when your are young caucasion , you def. have the light blond hair and light eyes color eventhogh your parents have dark hair (no blond at all)

And the true hair color will show when your're fully physical mature , like 20-25++ age .
So when you're young and have light blond hair it's so normal.

My fiance is European , he 's 33 yr. He has now almost black hair like mine (I'm asian very deep black hair color) but when he's young he has LIGHT BLOND hair and lighter brown eyes.

As from I've learnt . this changing of color(from light to dark) is accerelate from the exposure of the sun. We need pigment to protect our body from the sun.:idea:
You'll see why the scandinavian don't have so much dark hair/eyes.

my daughter has blue eyes and med. brown hair her husband has green eyes and med. brown hair neither can tan very well but yet their oldest has brown eyes their middle has 1 and 3/4 brown and 1/4 blue and the youngest has honey colored eyes all three have light colored hair only the one has the almost white hair and 2 of the 3 tan very well its crazy

We do exist :smile:. I was born with apricot hair (kinda between red and blonde) and almost black eyes and very pale skin. My hair turned lighter (platnum blonde as child/teen) and is now a caramel. My eyes are now chocolate brown. I have never dyed my hair and often get strange stares in the street because my eyelashes and eyebrows are white blonde....

Well.. a lot of people are saying they don't exist.
Or only exist in childhood...
But i have ALWAYS been blonde, from a small child to a nearly 17 year old now, and my hair shows no sign of darkening: light to mid blonde, lighter in summer.
It NEVER changed colour apart from getting slightly darker as i grew up, but is still blonde :biggrin:
I have light brown eyes, and very pale skin: I look rather weird without make up as my eyelashes look like they aren't there and my eyebrows are very pale!
I am paler than all of my blonde haired blue eyes friends, yet I don't freckle very easily, so I'm a bit weird really.
but yes
And I DON'T dye my hair!
and my eyes aren't hazel, definitely brown (not dark brown though :smile:)

Well Jessica had blonde hair as a child and then it got darker

Looks like it got darker when she was a teenager :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• JSimpson.jpg
    JSimpson.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 6,589
I think the rarest combination must be white blonde / dark brown eyes (the Gwen Stefani, Jessica Simpson, Orlando Bloom "Legolas" look). I've never known any adults who had this combination naturally.

My family has light brown hair that goes blonde in the summer, and if we grow it out long. We all have green or hazel eyes though, no true browns. (We're Italian btw!)

I can only think of a few famous people who have darker blonde hair with brown eyes. Emma Watson from the Harry Potter films. Singer Stevie Nicks (well, she must dye it now but not when she was younger). Ryan Kwanten from True Blood. Heath Ledger. I think all of these are genuine. Any others?