Blocking on Bonz

Schientist

Schientist
O.G.
Oct 5, 2009
Had a non-payer on Bonz and am trying to block...
went into advanced settings, typed in the name in the restrict buyers area and clicked "shut em up" button... nothing.
Repeat.
Repeat.
Sign out, sign in, repeat.
Tried copy/pasting in name, tried typing in manually.
Still no one on my blocked list.

Any suggestions? Anyone else had this issue?

OP,
I've had this issue before and dealt with it this way: Make sure the name of the person you're blocking is spelled correctly and is active. When you type it, it should appear in a list, even a list of one. You then have to click on that name - just typing it doesn't work - then click on "shut them up". I

OP,
I've had this issue before and dealt with it this way: Make sure the name of the person you're blocking is spelled correctly and is active. When you type it, it should appear in a list, even a list of one. You then have to click on that name - just typing it doesn't work - then click on "shut them up". I
It's not working that way. It's been an ongoing problem for at least a month.

Actually, that "shut them up" function is fairly useless anyway.

It doesn't block buyers from purchasing for full price. It only gives them the message that the seller isn't accepting offers.

You could set up your booth where you approve your sales...giving you time to speak to the buyer directly/check feedback/research, etc before they buy. With so many scams going on, I feel it's best to set up a booth like that. If a buyer cannot wait a little while for you to approve their offer/order, then oh well, IMO. I have never had a problem from this, (knock on wood).

You could set up your booth where you approve your sales...giving you time to speak to the buyer directly/check feedback/research, etc before they buy. With so many scams going on, I feel it's best to set up a booth like that. If a buyer cannot wait a little while for you to approve their offer/order, then oh well, IMO. I have never had a problem from this, (knock on wood).

That's what I've got. All sales have to be approved. I'm sure it's cost me some, but... *shrug*