Blockbusters or Cult Classics You've Never Seen?

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
My friends and family are always aghast whenever we play the game of "I've never seen that movie." Here are some of my examples...is it really that incredible that I've yet to see them, or better yet, want to? Do you have any that you haven't seen and you get the same reaction?

Titanic (seeing the other thread gave me the idea)
Jurassic Park Series
Lethal Weapon Series
Rocky Series
Die Hard Series
Speed Series
Shawshank
Godfather Series
Pulp Fiction
Schindler's
Any of the new Star Wars movies
Rocky Horror
Aliens Series
Life is Beautiful
Fight Club
Braveheart
Gladiator

Independence Day and A Clockwork Orange.

There's another movie, The Usual Suspects, that I've never seen, but I've had it on DVD for like five years. Someone I know accidentally spoiled the ending, but she gave no context and was vague, so I am hoping that when I do watch the movie, I will still be surprised by the ending.

Several from your list:

Jurassic Park Series
Rocky Series
Shawshank
Godfather Series
Schindler's
Life is Beautiful
Fight Club
Braveheart
Gladiator

Plus these:

Dances With Wolves
Terms of Endearment
Rosemary's Baby
Breakfast at Tiffany's
The Terminator series
Dead Man Walking

We were just discussing this a few nights ago! My list includes:

Cabaret
A Clockwork Orange
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Terms of Endearment
Steel Magnolias
Thelma & Louise
Fried Green Tomatoes

I've also never seen a single James Dean or James Cagney movie.

Whew, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! And Kitsunegrl, TV shows are welcome too.

I noticed most of the movies on my list are action oriented, and interestingly, pmburk's are mostly chick flicks. Without a doubt, I cannot watch horror movies at all so those are definitely not on my list.

Godfather series
Jurassic Park series
Harry Potter series
Rocky series
Star Wars series
Monty Python series

Also, I've never seen a movie with Marilyn Monroe in it

Man I am Screaming at every one's list. I must LOVE movies because I had to google, because I've seen all the one's listed above.

Here's mine:
West Side Story
Casablanca
Singing in the Rain
*To Kill a Mockingbird* (book yes)
Saving Private Ryan
Dancing with Wolves

Those are my shockers. Anything from the 30's 40's 50's or 60's are usually a no go for me.

I haven't seen Avatar, Jurassic Park series, Transformers (is it a series?), Wall e, Braveheart, Resident evil series, Toy Story, Zorro, Gladiator, and numerous other films.
I've seen most of what others posted though.

A Clockwork Orange (my boyfriend put it on one night before we went to bed, and I fell asleep! :shame:smile:

ANY of the Star Wars movies. And, honestly... I have no desire to see them either.

The Lord of the Rings series. I actually really DO want to watch these movies. Just never got around to it.