Bleeker leather ipad cover from FOS

Mom2jtv

Coach Lover
Nov 27, 2012
I do not know if this is a MFF or delete, not an expert on this at all. I really like the look of the case in grape!! Does anyone have this, and if so, do you love it? Just wondering about the fit for an iPad 3 and all the lining up of the ports and stuff. And whether it feels bulky. TIA!!

ETA: BLEECKER. Dang phone won't let me edit the title.

I do not know if this is a MFF or delete, not an expert on this at all. I really like the look of the case in grape!! Does anyone have this, and if so, do you love it? Just wondering about the fit for an iPad 3 and all the lining up of the ports and stuff. And whether it feels bulky. TIA!!

ETA: BLEECKER. Dang phone won't let me edit the title.

They are deletes and they are gorgeous! The price is amazing too. Don't know why anybody would pay more to buy MFF styles. I have the grape, burgundy and emerald green. I am still temped to get the French blue but we only have three iPads and I hate clutter. lol

I bought the Camden pebbled leather one back in December off the FOS. I love it. I bought a leather cover from best buy when I first got my iPad which cost me almost $70. The edges were coming apart less than a year later. The one I bought off FOS was cheaper in price and better quality. It fits perfect too.

I have the French blue from the FOS. Bought it after I bought one full price for my husband at Christmas time. They are exactly alike except the color. Great quality cover!

I did a pre-sale (which I later cancelled) on one at FP, went to the men's outlet, and found one for a fraction of the price! They are exactly the same - I also got the french blue because my husband uses the ipad most of the time and thought that color would work best for both of us. The leather is awesome- you need one!

Went to the men's outlet tonight and they had like 6-7 colors all on sale for $35! I picked up one in grape for my mom and got a PA on the one I picked up off FOS this week. They also had ocean, but it was only 30% off. The SA was wonderful though and said she would call me when they went on clearance.

I will say this leather is easily scuffed. The one i got from FOS had several bad places on it. the SA and i went through a large stack of about 15 and picked the best two. She also conditioned the one she'd put on hold for me before I got there. I think I will get some leather conditioner, and I think with age it will break in and I'll be ok with it. For now I'm just glad I paid $35 and not $198.