Bleecker Tattersall Travel Tote

would have to say i def suggets u pass on that bag and get possibly one of canavs messegers but coach did add some really nice mens totes and in signature but if u must have that tattersal maybe pick up the tattersal wristlet and if u keep it in your back pocket or so u will be fine ( that is just a suggestion and it is up to you to do waht is best for u ....if u luv it than get it ) but overal went it comes to men and bags guys have it really hard b/c they have to be able to choose a bag that suites their height and weight and still have that individuality... so if you are a guy on the rather petite side i defintely think you cld pass but if not defintely aim for that great business tote posted above or browse thru the mens tab on the coach site and stop in a coach store and flip through the instore house catalog

Yah John! Great idea for a travel bag but I'd look at their murses on coach.com - like this one
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8625&category_id=554

It's shaped like the tattersall tote but has a couple of extra details that make it especially for zexy men that like coach, like you!!! :smile:

Though if you are in love with tattersall, you shouldn't hold yourself back. I'd like it if I saw you with it on the street or something, but I'd also like the one in the link I posted. It's gotta go with your personal style most :smile:

I think with the right outfit, the tattersal wouldn't be too girly. I mean, it isn't like you'll wear it with ruffles and lace! :graucho: But it could look really sharp on a well dressed man! Just my opinion! My dh would look ridiculous but he's a big ole burly biker looking dude! haha! I'm not a fan of the signature lining in it either, wish it were solid but no one should be looking inside anyway! Try it on, if you like it then go for it. I'd worry about it getting dirty though. And I like the Heritage collection camera case. That is definitely manly looking! Do you like the totes that are coming out in the Heritage collection? That may be a good alternative to the Tattersal tote.

Thank you all for your honest opinions!

I decided to pass on the Bleecker Tattersall Travel Tote... I did find it a bit too much on the girly side after looking at it everyday IRL. :P

I am however DEFINITELY going to get that camera/messenger bag from the Heritage Stripe Line soon [picture is at the bottom of page 1]!

that's a nice camera bag! i like the idea of the coated canvas.
for an overnight bag i really like the bags the 2 candaces posted!
is coach making anything travely in the heritage? that might be the way to go....good luck!

I like it alot, but it's just so HUGE!!! As long as it'll be used for a travel bag. If you're worried about getting the white dirty, Coach has a really cute travel bag also too.
10392_BKHMA_d2.jpg

It's the Boston Sig Stripe Bag! I love this... I've been lusting after it for a while, but alas... I don't travel nearly enough to make it worth it. Maybe I'll get it just to keep it in my closet. :P