Blame it on the Champagne Reveal - just a little something

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Any one around for a little reveal? I had just stopped into LV to say thank you to Jennifer, my wonderful SA, for having my yellow Kusama Speedy ready for me last week even though she had already left for the night. And then a friend came in with her new mon mono Speedy. And all heck broke lose when Jennifer got out the champagne. I think we tried on every bag in the store!

So here is just a little something I picked up because we were having so much fun this afternoon. It's something that I have really needed so I don't feel too guilty!

Attachments

• LV ZCP bag box.jpg
    LV ZCP bag box.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 754
Yep - just a little Zippy Coin Purse. I have been needing a smaller wallet for my smaller bags. My Sarah takes up so much room that I cannot carry it and my sunglasses in some of my bags.

Attachments

• ZCP front.jpg
    ZCP front.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 720
  • ZCP interior.jpg
    ZCP interior.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 713
Thank you for letting me share! I have no idea what took me so long to get this little item! I have not used my Chanel jumbo caviar double flap in many many months because my Sarah is too big. I realized that it is insane that my most precious bag sits in the closet because I won't spend a few bucks on smaller wallet. No more excuses - ZCP and CC will be hitting the town this weekend!

Last edited:
Thank you for letting me share! I have no idea what took me so long to get this little item! I have not used my Chanel jumbo caviar double flap in many many months because my Sarah is too big. I realized that it is insane that my most precious bag sits in the closet because I won't spend a few bucks on smaller wallet. No more excuses - ZCP and CC will be hitting the town this weekend!
Paint the town RED! ;)
I definitely need a ZCP but haven't decided the print! That's the hardest part. So sad! HAHA