Blake Lively & Ryan Reynolds

She's had a nose job, chin work and breast implants. Possibly eyelid surgery. He's had hos nose narrowed - his nose as a teenager was a lot broader.

I don't judge - their sugeries have had extremely positive impacts on their bank balances. If someone told me that having a nose job would make me a millionaire, I'd consider it too!

I thought she only had a nose job. I need the name of her plastic surgeon!!!

Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Welcome First Child

blank.png

blake-lively-1-300x400.jpg

AKM-GSI
A New Year — and a new baby!
Actors Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively welcomed their first child in December, PEOPLE has learned.
Although born early, the baby — whose sex has not been revealed — is now doing well and is healthy.
Shortly after Lively, 27, announced her pregnancy on her lifestyle website, Preserve, she kicked off a series of stylish ensembles that showed off her growing belly.
“Have you seen me!?” she joked to PEOPLE in October. “I’m gonna amp up my style by wearing things that are stretchier — because that’s all that fits!”

As for Reynolds, 37, he pitched in by throwing out a few ideas on a possible name.
“On the plane over here I was trying to think of baby names. I don’t want a name that’s anything pretentious or, like, Hollywood-y,” he joked in October. “So I’m going with Excalibur Anaconda Reynolds … that’s if it’s a girl.”
But all kidding aside, Reynolds couldn’t contain his excitement over becoming a father.
“I’m just excited about having a buddy,” he told PEOPLE. “For a lot of new dads, you tend to dwell on the mistakes you don’t want to make. I’m at that stage still where I’m focused primarily on being open and understanding and leaving a lot of room for error.”
The New York Post‘s Page Six was the first to report the birth.

She announced in Oct. So we should assume she was at least 3 months by then, perhaps 4.

Was coming to say same.

People.com

And so begins her litter of kids: Blake Lively is going to be a mom!

The actress is expecting her first child with husband Ryan Reynolds, she announced Monday on her website, Preserve.

The mom-to-be even gave fans a sweet peek at her growing baby bump in the blog celebrating moms. “With family on our mind, we looked to the origin of it all, to the women in our lives who are right there, at that special moment; at the creation of the family,” reads the post.

The major news comes just months after Lively, 27, talked about her plans to start a family.

“If I could spit out a litter of kids, I would,” she told Marie Claire in August.

In the photo — which trails a series of touching snapshots of expectant women — the sunset-kissed actress gingerly cradles her bump.

And we have a feeling this is just a tease of what’s to come: The article hints that this is just part of the first-ever Preserve Celebration and that “the entire next month will be sprinkled with highlights for women in this exciting chapter of their lives.”

Lively and Reynolds, 37, wed in September 2012 in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.

“I’ve always wanted a big family,” she told Allure shortly after tying the knot. “Oh, I’d love 30 [children] if I could.”

Blake Lively Pregnant Ryan Reynolds First Child
blake-lively-1-600x450.jpg

COURTESY BLAKE LIVELY