Black & White Coat: Yay or Nay??

I love it, but I'd prefer it in red, or blue and black, because I find black and white patterns tiring to look at, for some reason! :Push:

So it's a yay for the style and a nay for the colour combination, for me.

I like it. It's very 80's-inspired, which is very in now. The only reason I know this is because I have an Oscar de la Renta blazer from the 80's that's in the same black and white houndstooth pattern. The only thing I'm worried about are the shoulder pads. They don't really look that good on most women, but try it on first.

I like both! I'd prefer the houndstooth in a slightly smaller scale, but it's still a stunning coat. And I love the collar detail on the white one!!

I like it. It's very 80's-inspired, which is very in now. The only reason I know this is because I have an Oscar de la Renta blazer from the 80's that's in the same black and white houndstooth pattern. The only thing I'm worried about are the shoulder pads. They don't really look that good on most women, but try it on first.

You are right about the shoulder pads... I would probably look like a linebacker.

I think the first one would be gorgeous in a smaller houndstooth pattern...

but maybe you shoudln't listen to me, I just remembered how many different houndstooth suits I used to wear with my eggplant purple hair in the 80s:nuts: