Black vertical quilted chanel or Classic quilted flap bag?

I love the ghw too!
OP, If your heart is set on the vintage, go for it! But if you want a jumbo in the future, you might need to get it now, as the purse is due for another crazy price increase soon.

That's one thing i'm worried about, the price increase! Ugh! Hope they won't increase the price yet til i'm ready to buy the bag!lol btw, do u think it's ok to buy the vintage one even if it doesn't have an authenticity card?

If in this case, I would prefer to buy my 1st brand new Chanel from boutique. Classic Jumbo in SHW is one of the best choice. You will not regard to own a Classic. It's good to have a vintage as a addition, but no the 1st. Good luck. ;)

Thanks for the reply! Yes, i thought about too.. Like my friend said, it feels amazing to have a brand new chanel ( i wonder what it's like..:cloud9::cloud9: )

personally i prefer GH and i love vintage

I love gh too! Most of my bags have gh, except, they're not chanel. I plan to have a bag in shw bec i dont have one yet. But, if ever i'll be getting a chanel in shw, i would still buy bags with ghw, and i plan to have a black med/large lambskin with ghw and a pink med/large caviar with ghw too! Those would be on my wishlist!:biggrin:

I really like the vintage look, it's more unique. I like the ghw as well. However, I do love the classic flap and I know that if I chose the vintage, no matter how happy I was with it I would always have the classic in the back of my mind.

Thanks for the reply!:smile: yes, The vintage chanel looks more unique, i just hope the condintion of the bag is alright. Still have to chek it. True, i think it still feels fabuluous to have the classic flap, i guess it's due to the classiness
Of the diamond shaped quilts. I honestly like the way both the vintage and classic flap looks:smile:

Thank you!:smile: yes, once i bought the bag i will post it here so u ladies can check and authenticate it for me.:smile: i'm still not sure what to get though, i would love to have that chanel boutique experience!:love: unfortunately, i'm going to need more moolah to spend on a brand new one.i heard a brand new jumbo costs around 5000 bucks! And i really really wanna have the bag before the year ends because i wanted to use it on 3 weddings i'll be attending to.Actually, i would be more happy to have it on november, which by the way is my birth month, so i'll have it as a gift for myself!:biggrin::loveeyes:

I would strongly suggest that you get your bag authenticated BEFORE purchasing or paying for it.

Be patient.... there will be a right one somewhere out there for you and please get one that your heart will sing to and not settle for 2nd best!

Goodluck in your quest and do have a reveal when you have gotten your dream bag!

Warm Regards,

Thanks for the reply!:smile: yes, The vintage chanel looks more unique, i just hope the condintion of the bag is alright. Still have to chek it. True, i think it still feels fabuluous to have the classic flap, i guess it's due to the classiness
Of the diamond shaped quilts. I honestly like the way both the vintage and classic flap looks:smile:

I like both too! Good luck with your decision! :smile:

April i. said:
That's one thing i'm worried about, the price increase! Ugh! Hope they won't increase the price yet til i'm ready to buy the bag!lol btw, do u think it's ok to buy the vintage one even if it doesn't have an authenticity card?

I am okay without the authenticity card as long as it is a classic ligne. For seasonal bags, I tend to shy away.
I saw your previous post about wanting this bag because you will be attending three weddings. IMO jumbo might be too big for those events. I will suggest you look into a m/l flap instead.

I would strongly suggest that you get your bag authenticated BEFORE purchasing or paying for it.

Be patient.... there will be a right one somewhere out there for you and please get one that your heart will sing to and not settle for 2nd best!

Goodluck in your quest and do have a reveal when you have gotten your dream bag!

Warm Regards,

I know *sigh* i guess i'm getting a little too excited. I just can't get the bags off my head!:smile: i will have it authenticated first, if ever i'm gonna get a pre owned bag, i'll make sure i won't regret it. Thanks so much!:smile:

I am okay without the authenticity card as long as it is a classic ligne. For seasonal bags, I tend to shy away.
I saw your previous post about wanting this bag because you will be attending three weddings. IMO jumbo might be too big for those events. I will suggest you look into a m/l flap instead.

Hmm...u've got a point there. If i'll be using it for the weddings, i guess i should consider getting the medium flap first. Anyway, buying a med/Large classic is also in my bucket list:smile: my friend is selling a black m/l lambskn ghw for $2040. She said it's in excellent condition. I like how the lambskim looks but i'm afraid it dents easily like what i've read on some people's posts.is this true?

I'll see the bags (vintage vertical quilted jumbo and m/L classic flap) on friday... Hope i could decide by then if i'll be getting one of those bags or wait til i can buy the classic jumbo flap:happydance: