black tip mani???

angelie

Feb 22, 2006
Vancouver
i wanted to get a blk tip mani while im in LA in may do u girla think i should go for it or is that weird???

thanks
nails.jpg

ikaesmallz

♥ CL ♥
O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
NYC
Yea I love the black tip mani. I did it throughout the end of summer til mid-fall and I always got compliments on it ;)

luvhautecouture

Chanelaholic
O.G.
Sep 18, 2007
it must be a really big thing right nwo because someone at my yoga class had one too! It's cool! I think I would want to get a neon green tip or something! hehe

cristalena56

~*bethy-lame-o*~
Sep 21, 2007
phoenix,az
home.myspace.com
oo thats cute! a girl at my work got hers done with black tips, they look awesome! I usually get hot pink :P Though i have had this bright blue color and coral as well... I need to go get mine done, its been 2 years since the last time i got my nails done :sad:

irish_clover

Nov 11, 2007
Vancouver BC
It's not weird, manicures with black or other coloured tips are really popular where I live too.
I haven't gotten them yet though because nothing goes better with everything than plain white tips and it's so classic..then again if you get that all the time it can get boring

BagsRME

Dec 7, 2007
In the Moment
I've done lots of colors including black its not weird at all. Many consider Victoria Beckham a fashion icon in the making and she wore her nails this way recently