black tip mani???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i wanted to get a blk tip mani while im in LA in may do u girla think i should go for it or is that weird???

thanks
    nails.jpg

2. I actually kind of like it!!

3. I don't think it's weird at all. Where I go to school, black tips/any colored tips are really popular right now. If you like it, go for it!

4. Not weird if you like it, and it's only nail polish!

5. Yea I love the black tip mani. I did it throughout the end of summer til mid-fall and I always got compliments on it ;)

6. I'm thinking of doing a black tip manicure the next time I go in...definitely give it a try! It's only nail polish, so if you don't like it you can take it right off. :tup:

7. being differnt is cute. show us pics when you get them done, I would love to see what it looks like.

8. I did it and I loved it! Go for it!

9. It looks awesome! I sort of did it last week but I used OPI Midnight in Moscow on my tips instead... nice!

10. it must be a really big thing right nwo because someone at my yoga class had one too! It's cool! I think I would want to get a neon green tip or something! hehe

11. oo thats cute! a girl at my work got hers done with black tips, they look awesome! I usually get hot pink :P Though i have had this bright blue color and coral as well... I need to go get mine done, its been 2 years since the last time i got my nails done :sad:

12. It's not weird, manicures with black or other coloured tips are really popular where I live too.
    I haven't gotten them yet though because nothing goes better with everything than plain white tips and it's so classic..then again if you get that all the time it can get boring

13. I've done lots of colors including black its not weird at all. Many consider Victoria Beckham a fashion icon in the making and she wore her nails this way recently

14. I like the look, go for it!

15. I LOVE black tips!!! Go for it!!!