Black Stud Nikki - Which one ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which black stud nikki?

1. Black with gold hardware

2. Black with gunmetal hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Decision Time.. Got a black stud nikki with gold studds from SB with 25% off..Absolutely love this. bag, b

However, I am a huge fan of gunmetal HW. RM is coming out with a nikki with gunmetal studds in a month. Now, should I keep the one with gold stud (also had 25% off) or return it and get the one with gunmetal studds? What do you think? Which one is going to look better?

2. I have a black stud nikki (my first and fave rm!) and preordered the fig stud nikki with gunmetal hw. I don't think they look similar, so my answer is to get BOTH! :graucho: :biggrin:

3. Whoops, I just noticed that your choices were both black. If that's the case, I say go with your gut feeling. You said it yourself... you're a huge fan of gm hw. Go with that. :biggrin: I didn't know a black stud nikki with gm hw is coming out. That's an awesome option for those who want something different than gold studs.

4. I don't think the gunmetal studs would stand out as much as gold. If you love this black stud devote, keep it. And get a different colored bag, like FIG or something else, with gunmetal.

5. I personally voted for the black with gold. I'm just wondering how much the gunmetal studs are going to show up on a black Nikki. I think the GM hardware would look much better on FIG. . .

6. Personally I'm not a huge fan of black, blue and purple with gold and just like silver better. BUT you got a smoking deal on the bag from SB so unless you really don't like the gold, I would keep it.

7. I would keep the gold studded and get a different color in gunmetal.

8. Tough choice! The gunmetal doesn't pop as much against black, but that's part of the charm- it's more subdued. If it were me, I'd probably get the gunmetal vs. the gold.

9. no question! gunmetal! that will be awesome!

10. I would do the GUNMETAL, definitely!!!!!
    That would be so hotttt with the black!
    (But I would always prefer silver/gunmetal over gold any day)

11. I think gunmetal may blend in too much with the black defeating the purpose of the "studs"... I would keep the black/gold, and get FIG with gunmetal. If there was a NON studded black nikki with gunmetal, i'd be all over it!

12. I personally like the gold studs better, it gives the purse a lift, gunmetal will just blend in and it will make it a little bit "dark" when the gold really gives it a little splash.

13. I would :faint: for a FIG nikki with gunmetal hw!

14. I would keep the gold. You got it for a great price. Get something else with GM.

This is just me - but I think the gunmetal is trendy. I don't know why. When I see gold, I think forever. When I see gunmetal, I see trend.

15. Gold!! Can't explain it but IMO - Gold Hardware on black leather is just visually more pleasing to me.