Black Stud Nikki - Which one ?

Which black stud nikki?

• Black with gold hardware

• Black with gunmetal hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
Decision Time.. Got a black stud nikki with gold studds from SB with 25% off..Absolutely love this. bag, b

However, I am a huge fan of gunmetal HW. RM is coming out with a nikki with gunmetal studds in a month. Now, should I keep the one with gold stud (also had 25% off) or return it and get the one with gunmetal studds? What do you think? Which one is going to look better?

I have a black stud nikki (my first and fave rm!) and preordered the fig stud nikki with gunmetal hw. I don't think they look similar, so my answer is to get BOTH! :graucho: :biggrin:

Whoops, I just noticed that your choices were both black. If that's the case, I say go with your gut feeling. You said it yourself... you're a huge fan of gm hw. Go with that. :biggrin: I didn't know a black stud nikki with gm hw is coming out. That's an awesome option for those who want something different than gold studs.

I don't think the gunmetal studs would stand out as much as gold. If you love this black stud devote, keep it. And get a different colored bag, like FIG or something else, with gunmetal.

I personally voted for the black with gold. I'm just wondering how much the gunmetal studs are going to show up on a black Nikki. I think the GM hardware would look much better on FIG. . .

Personally I'm not a huge fan of black, blue and purple with gold and just like silver better. BUT you got a smoking deal on the bag from SB so unless you really don't like the gold, I would keep it.

Tough choice! The gunmetal doesn't pop as much against black, but that's part of the charm- it's more subdued. If it were me, I'd probably get the gunmetal vs. the gold.

I would do the GUNMETAL, definitely!!!!!
That would be so hotttt with the black!
(But I would always prefer silver/gunmetal over gold any day)

I think gunmetal may blend in too much with the black defeating the purpose of the "studs"... I would keep the black/gold, and get FIG with gunmetal. If there was a NON studded black nikki with gunmetal, i'd be all over it!

I personally like the gold studs better, it gives the purse a lift, gunmetal will just blend in and it will make it a little bit "dark" when the gold really gives it a little splash.

I would keep the gold. You got it for a great price. Get something else with GM.

This is just me - but I think the gunmetal is trendy. I don't know why. When I see gold, I think forever. When I see gunmetal, I see trend.