Alexander Wang Black Rocco for $479. Good price?

I'm new to a AW. Debating on the store now if I should get it. Is it too heavy?
I sold mine because it killed my shoulder. If you have any neck/shoulder issues I'd recommend against it. Love the bags though, I'm sticking to the Rockie, same aesthetic and easier to carry!

I sold mine because it killed my shoulder. If you have any neck/shoulder issues I'd recommend against it. Love the bags though, I'm sticking to the Rockie, same aesthetic and easier to carry!
Thank you so much for your reply! After walking around the entire store I decided not to get it right when I was going up to the check out because my shoulder started to hurt. It is such a beautiful bag to bed it is too heavy.

Thank you so much for your reply! After walking around the entire store I decided not to get it right when I was going up to the check out because my shoulder started to hurt. It is such a beautiful bag to bed it is too heavy.

Yeah, that's a pretty good indicator right there. Consider the Rockie, it really does hold quite a bit and it stays organized wonderfully. Only problem is that it's a pain to zip up but I just zip mine a bit from each side and leave the centre open.

Reactions: staceyjan