Black patent Hudson

cph706

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
No one else seems to like this bag, but when I saw it IRL it really seemed nice...anyone besides me like it? I usually have pretty mainstream taste in bags, so maybe my "bag radar" is off???????:confused1:

I saw this yesterday when I made a return. It wasn't my taste, but to each her own! If you really like it, maybe it will go on sale soon? Most fall bags don't seem to be really wowing anyone....

I think it's cute. I'm not too crazy about the patent, which is part of the reason some of the fall line throws me off. The pics in that auction definitely showcase the bag better than Kooba's site, though. Let us know if you decide to buy!

I agree, the auction pics look much better than the way the bag was displayed at the store- the "rounded look" was on display, I guess you would say. Plus, I think the patent throws me off as well. Buy what you love!

The more I see this bag the more I like it. I like how it's convertable. I'm just not sure I could pull off the Patent in this little City. I feel great carrying nice looking bags that no one has around here but this bag would scream "Look at me!"...do you think?