Black Patent GST or Black Patent Bon Bon?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi fellow TPF ers!

I am about to take the plunge and get my first Chanel Bag. I am torn between these two. I definitely want a black patent bag w/silver hardware. Im leaning towards the GST but is it to dressy to wear casually as well? I am tall, 5'10, so I can pull off the bon bon, but it is pretty large. The only thing I dont like is it is so skinny at the bottom, there is no base.
    I saw a woman with a black leather (not patent) GST w/Silver hardware today at lunch, but hers had a interlocking CC charm dangling from it. I did not think the GST comes with a charm? Perhaps it was a knock off? At any rate, please give me your opinions. Thanks!

2. The patent GST for sure. The black is stunning and can be worn casually.

3. I heard there is problems with the bon bon, i would do the gst or another tote.

4. The problem did not exist on all Bon Bon's.
    My vote is for the Bon Bon. It's such a cute bag!!!

5. I love the Bon Bon tote too, but have not seen them in stores anywhere! I heard they were coming back soon though...