Tech Black or White

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
Ok, so I am trying to decide between the black or the white 5S. I currently have a 5 but I need another phone since I have had my 5 for two years(bored) and I dropped it so now I am having issues. If you could post pictures of your 5S with wallpapers I would much appreciate it. :biggrin:

Ok, so I am trying to decide between the black or the white 5S. I currently have a 5 but I need another phone since I have had my 5 for two years(bored) and I dropped it so now I am having issues. If you could post pictures of your 5S with wallpapers I would much appreciate it. :biggrin:

Maybe neither here nor there, but I prefer the white because the black is hard to see inside, or at the bottom, of my bag.

Maybe neither here nor there, but I prefer the white because the black is hard to see inside, or at the bottom, of my bag.

Yes, I know I was constantly losing the black one. I ended up getting the white one for a change. I think it looks neater having the white one with the silver ring around the home button.