black or white le fabuloux?

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Hi ladies, I need all of your opinions. I'm considering a le fab...but I'm not sure which color to choose. Black or white??? Also for those that have it, is it worth it in price and size (edges sharp)? Thanks so much, I'd appreciate it.

Personally, I would get black! I LOVE the idea of white Le Fab but after speding this kind of $$$ on a bag I want to be able to use it and not worry about getting it dirty.

I just went through this same dilemma and ended up buying the black, though the white is truly gorgeous. I have two small kids so I didn't think my heart could take the white, and what made up my mind was that the white one on display at the LV store was all scratched up. If they can't even keep it pristine on the shelf at Bal Harbour, I don't stand a chance.

Good luck whichever you pick, this is an outstanding bag that is worth every penny. I am a "huge bag" person and this is the smallest bag I've ever gone for, but the way it's structured (with a center pocket and small inside pockets for your cell phone, etc.) makes it extremely useful. I love this bag and can't really imagine finding something better.

India