Black or Mousse (dove) medium paddy???

• black w/gold lock

• mousse (dove) w/silver lock

Results are only viewable after voting.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
Hi chloe-lovers! :heart:

Please help me decide on my first Chloe Paddington! :yahoo: My dear hubby is getting me a paddington for a Christmas/Birthday present! I already ordered a black paddy which is on the way, but wondering if I should have gotten the mousse/dove (grey-green) paddy instead...since I do love this color (esp. after seeing "the dove has landed"-chicky's post!:love: ) as well as the silver lock.... :shrugs:

I love the black w/bronze lock as well since it will go with everything, and I also think the black paddy is so vintage while classic. Plus, i never have to worry about stains!

so...while i still have time to change my mind (albeit the 50 dollar restocking fee:sweatdrop: , please give me your suggestions/votes! I would like to only own one paddy~ well, atleast for now....!

thanks for all your comments so far! I do have other black bags but none that I am using currently or in love with! So I do feel I could use a black bag that is super-gorgeous!

Stormie, Jag, and everyone else who already owns the mousse paddy, how light/dark is the color...it is tough to tell from pics...is it more of a darker grey or a medium to lighter grey? TIA!! :P

thanks for all your comments so far! I do have other black bags but none that I am using currently or in love with! So I do feel I could use a black bag that is super-gorgeous!

Stormie, Jag, and everyone else who already owns the mousse paddy, how light/dark is the color...it is tough to tell from pics...is it more of a darker grey or a medium to lighter grey? TIA!! :P

Hi again: I am actually carrying it today, so I am looking at it right now! I would actually describe it as more of a medium blue/green/gray. That is what I like so much about the color. It kind of changes color with what you are wearing. It is not just a flat gray color. In fact, I held it up for my husband to assist me in describing it, and he actually said that he would not call it gray. The other thing to consider is that black will probably be available year to year, whereas Mousse is a seasonal color. When I was in Nordies the other day, the SA told me that they sold out of their Mousse paddys in two days. Hope this helps and makes sense!! :yes:

it's really hard to describe, i think it's more light to medium rather than medium to dark and there is definitely a green tint...chicky's photos in the first page of her "dove has landed" thread are about as accurate as i've seen...

since you need a black bag and it's already on the way you could always wait to see if it's true love once it arrives...?