Black or Beige or Bordeuax GST, which colour?

Black, Beige or Bordeaux GST- Whick colour?

• Black with silver hardware

• Beige with gold hardware

• wait for first choice- Bordeaux with silver hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.

snobbychick

♥ C H A N E L ♥
O.G.
Jul 5, 2006
Hi All,

I'm hoping to get a GST as my everyday, all year round bag, this will be my first Chanel, but having trouble deciding which colour I should get.

I wear alot of black, grey, cream, purple to work. On weekends I live in jeans and tee with converse star or ballet flats.

I really like the bordeuax with s/h, but if thats not available then I might either get beige with g/h or black with s/h. or should I wait for bordeuax?

My main concern is;
- will the beige get dirty easily? i.e avoide dark jeans, I want a worry free everyday bag.
- I prefer not to use black bags in summer times, but the colour is easy to maintain. (I know i'm so contridicting myself..:P)

What are your thoughts and suggestions?

Thanks in Advance:smile:

I don't think you would have to worry about dirtying the beige. I own many light colored pieces and, like you, live in jeans on the weekends--my beige classic flap and even my white medallion tote are very low maintenance. The beige is beautiful--the only problem I can foresee is if the hardware clashes with your jewelry. This isn't a big deal to some, but it does bother others!

The bordeaux is stunning and unique. Black is also very pretty--I would consider it the "safe" choice.

I think the best thing to do is visit a boutique a few days in a row so you can try on all the colors with different outfits. If they don't have the Bordeaux in stock, ask for the Bordeaux Medallion just you can get a feel for the color. Did you know the GST also comes in dark brown? It's another gorgeous color you may want to try--sorry if I have confused you more!

I got my bordeaux GST a few days ago, and I love it. It's a great color.
By the way, if you are still looking for a bordeaux GST, NM Palo Alto still have one in stock as of today.
Good luck in finding your dream bag :smile:

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! :smile:

I think I'm wanting black with s/h now, like what mscupcake said its a "safe" choice.

And after seeing BB10lue's black GST, I want it even more. But I live in Sydney and theres not much choice in stock, only black with g/h.

Hopefully there is stock in September. So I can get the one I want for my birthday.