Black mrggh vs Black rggh

Congrats on your new bag! Does the leather on the mRGGH look any different (eg shinier) from the one on your RGGH IRL? Asking as I recalled seeing photos of the new Coq looking shiny in one of the threads

Ohhhhhh ... PURDY!!! So far, lovin' the leather on the 2012 bags .. much better than the previous pictures seem to capture!

I agree with everyone else; Bal should have really given the customer the 'option' to select the HW that they prefer!! I know that, given the price, I will NOT be buying the volume of bags as in the past! Oh well, need to pare down the collection anyhow!

Just got my black mrggh city. Definitely love the old giant wayyy better, but I am not against the mini giant. Wish they offered both though. mrggh doesn't feel like giant hw, it feels like a rose gold regular hw city. The price is too insane to justify a bunch of mrggh/sgh bags.. $1895 :wtf:

But I do love my black mini rggh city... (pics w/ my black rggh velo)
a88e568d.jpg

4d621c17.jpg

7edc2839.jpg

ab173e6f.jpg
It is not that I don't like the bag with the mGH, it's that they are taking us for idiots, for easy buyers, for brainless little people. That's what making me crazy. Less for more. They cut down on quality and the increase prices. This is called AUDACITY!!!

Congrats on your new bag!

I went to see the mini hardware on Sunday and I confess, I wasn't feeling it that much. My friend love it, on the other hand. She felt the giant hardware on other bags was too ostentatious and thus liked the mini hardware.

Anyway, enjoy your bag, its a beauty!