BLACK MOSA! I'm not "nameing names"....BUT

dcblam

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
their name starts with an "l" and ends with an "s" and they have posted fab pics of themselves w/awesome dresses and look absolutely stunning and I've just read a post about their "HANDBAG FOR THE DAY"....and she has a MOSA!
Why are we (or am I) the last ones to know?????

Spill the beans......:heart:

OKAY - EDIT here....
I AM behind the ball...have just realized that you did post your Mosa, BUT not a modeling shot which we ALL know is a MUST.....so, forgive me for posting so quickly - but hopefully you can tell I was uber excited! And yes, we all DEMAND a model shot, PLEEZE!

And yes, LUV the wormy scarf...."suck their juices...throw their skins away"...
LOL.

Last edited:
How's the shoulder strap?
Is it comfortable?
I saw this bag, but was concerned about the rounded "rope" shoulder strap.
It is a beautiful and unique bag, for sure!!!!
:yes:
And yes, I want to see modelling pix, too!

^ Ehh I kinda wanted to use it as a crossbody bag and have been for the last few days, but the strap really isn't comfortable like that. I switched it to be shorter today and it's a lot more comfortable. It's not the lightest of bags, so when you only have the one strap to support it on your shoulder, it puts a lot of pressure on. The double-strap setup is much better.
The strap itself is sooo gorgeous. One of the leather pieces started coming out today (I guess they cut them into rectangle shapes and either glued & weaved, or just weaved them together w/o.) I ended up using a pencap to stick the piece back in and it's fixed (for now, hopefully it won't come out again).

Okay - here are more pics.

nicomodel004.jpg

nicomodel008.jpg

nicomodel026.jpg

nicomodel027.jpg

I included pictures of it as a crossbody and a shoulder bag.

^ Ehh I kinda wanted to use it as a crossbody bag and have been for the last few days, but the strap really isn't comfortable like that. I switched it to be shorter today and it's a lot more comfortable. It's not the lightest of bags, so when you only have the one strap to support it on your shoulder, it puts a lot of pressure on. The double-strap setup is much better.
The strap itself is sooo gorgeous. One of the leather pieces started coming out today (I guess they cut them into rectangle shapes and either glued & weaved, or just weaved them together w/o.) I ended up using a pencap to stick the piece back in and it's fixed (for now, hopefully it won't come out again).

Damthem for not using continuous strip to whip-weave the strap ! Next time a bit pokes out, put a drop of superglue on the tip of a toothpick and put it back in. If you can find it, there is an superglue MADE for leather which works even better.

Beautiful, just beautiful!
The bag looks AWESOME on you!!! I think the bag has just the right touch of "tough" without going overboard and the size is just PERFECT for your frame....I hate you!!!! :heart: (oh my, did that come off as being envious??? HAHAHHA).
And your baby...is she really a Shiba Inu? Adorable.

The bag looks great on you (as usual!! LOL!). You are so tall and thin; you should model all the bags and dresses for HH!

I love your pup, too, and I am definitely interested in the picture on the wall behind you!
What is it a picture of? Is that a gigantic pic of you and DH??? Whatever it is, it looks cool!

Damthem for not using continuous strip to whip-weave the strap ! Next time a bit pokes out, put a drop of superglue on the tip of a toothpick and put it back in. If you can find it, there is an superglue MADE for leather which works even better.

Thanks - that's really helpful. I'll look into this...

LEO! Your SHIBA is adorable!!! And thanks for the modeling pics of the bag. It looks great on you.

Thank you!! He's a little bit of an a-hole but he makes up for it by being cute.

Beautiful, just beautiful!

The bag looks AWESOME on you!!! I think the bag has just the right touch of "tough" without going overboard and the size is just PERFECT for your frame....I hate you!!!! (oh my, did that come off as being envious??? HAHAHHA).

And your baby...is she really a Shiba Inu? Adorable.

Thank you? LOL Seriously though, thanks... :blush: You guys make me feel great about myself! (And confirm that my choices in bags are good ones, which I really appreciate)
I love that about this bag too - it's just the perfect balance of everything.
And yes - he's a shiba. You wouldn't believe how long I looked for this dog... Months of homework to get him. Thanks - he does great in pictures, but in real life he's very mischevious.

The bag looks great on you (as usual!! LOL!). You are so tall and thin; you should model all the bags and dresses for HH!

I love your pup, too, and I am definitely interested in the picture on the wall behind you!

What is it a picture of? Is that a gigantic pic of you and DH??? Whatever it is, it looks cool!

:blush: Thank you, you are too sweet...
Ya'll should stop telling me to model or you're going to make me think it's a real possibility! LOL I would kill to model for HH... And get free HH stuff... Or even discounted..
I'm not actually that tall, though. I'm 5'6" - that's average, right? Taller side of average, maybe haha
The pic on the wall behind me is one of the gigantic posters you would see in a Hollister store. It's actually the smaller of the two that I have. My other one is about twice as wide, I got them when I was working for Hollister. I wish I could get a big poster of me and DH, that would be badass!

(By the way - does anyone else hate that the "blushing" smilie rolls his eyes?! I'm totally not rolling my eyes at you, but you guys do make me blush in real life)

Last edited: