Black Leather Hailey v. Black Patent Alex

catiesd

May 23, 2009
I know these 2 bags are completely different, BUT I need a new black bag and can't decide which has more legs so to speak. I have 3 little kids (2 tots and a new baby) so I want functionality as well. I think the Alex patent is sharp (I already have the white and love it). Anyway, thoughts welcome!

Thanks!

I would definitely go with the Alex. Which style Alex were you wanting to go with? I have the Black Hailey and a 4 and 6 year old. The zipper can be moody due to the way the bag slouches. If I had a new baby, I wouldn't want to deal with it. I have 2 older ones, so I don't mind it at all. I love my Hailey!! I'm not sure Hailey comes in patent black. Patent black would be the best way to go with two little ones and a new baby!! Much easier to clean up the accidental messes, which you know will happen!! :P

Alex all the way!
So beautiful, so functional, and just plain yummy.
I have the large black stitched patent and also the same one in white and cannot get over how much I love them.
I also have 2 haileys and for a more usable bag (especially with you having 3 little ones) - Alex totally wins hands down in my book.

I would have to say Patent leather is the Best way to go...I have my 1st ever Black patent bag and Love it...It is the Only bag I carry now!!!! I have 4 angels, 2 are older and 2 are 2 and 3 so I know about having to chose the right bag!It is soooo easy to maintain...Good luck