Black, Ivory, or Vanilla Jasmin for Asian Skin tone?

Which Epi color works w/Asian skin tone?

• Black Epi Jasmin

• Ivory Epi Jasmin

• Vanilla Epi Jasmin

• None-please recommend other style/line.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 13, 2006
what is the difference between the two besides Vanilla is discontinued and Ivory won't be out til summer? I am thinking about selling my mandrin jasmin for either Vanilla, Ivory, or Black Jasmin, b/c the Mandrin enhance but does not flatter my yellow skin tone :crybaby: I love the Mandrin color, but no matter how many outfits i put together, Mandrin just don't flatter my skin tone.....

Also, I've recall someone mentioned Vanilla Epi peeled off?:wtf: Was it b/c the humid weather condition? Please educate me about it! Some facts about my bags: No white bags except Azur Speedy 30, returning Chanel White Patent bag , b/c the sizzling TX heat will 'bake' the patent leather to yellow in no time!

I am looking for a white bag that's not too sharp, so i can use it in fall/winter too, hum, more formal-work, dinner @ fancy restaurant etc. No black bags either except one Coach med. work horse tote, and aunts 'borrow' my classic flaps on a long term bases, I'd like to have a black bag handy to rely on.

Wow, this is a good thread, I was wondering the same thing for myself :P I think black OR ivory would look great on the Jasmin. It all depends on if you like contrasting or complementing your skin. The black obviously would be a contrast (your avatar picture looks like you have ivory skin) and ivory would be a complement. Either way, I don't think you can go wrong. This is the dilemma I will be having when I go to buy the bag in Paris on my honeymoon :love:

I always prefer lighter epi colors, so I would go with either vanilla or ivory. Can't really decide, anyone have any pix or description of ivory? Is it whiter than vanilla?

I think you can pull off ivory/vanilla/ black easily..

black is classic and you can wear it with any outfits..

I saw lilac speedy with peeled off handles..

littlepanda~yeah another Taiwan tPfer! lol, actually i used to live in Kaohsiung, so i am not as ivory as Korean girls, more yellow undertone. Enjoy ur honeymoon!

Vicky2007~Is Ivory stark white and Vanilla is light yellow cream white?

Also does Ivory Epi contain the *shiver* 'color transfer' gene like Vernis? I am so scared of color transfer, I am staying clear of em!....will, still torn on Perle Lexington, but only if it's in excellent pre love condition....:heart:

PS. I c more post than Vote, VOICE your opinion by Voting! lol does that make me sound like a politician?

From what I saw your model pic on Chanel thread. I think you can go with any colors. Honesty, you are a good-looking Asian girl and any bags will look great on you!

From what I have choose is my favorite color Ivory (light color). Yellow (tend to be cream) is not my color as I hate any yellow shade.

Anyway, I do love Red Epi mostly :smile:......Once think mandarin is a great color but red and ivory will be better in my opinion.

littlepanda~yeah another Taiwan tPfer! lol, actually i used to live in Kaohsiung, so i am not as ivory as Korean girls, more yellow undertone. Enjoy ur honeymoon!

Vicky2007~Is Ivory stark white and Vanilla is light yellow cream white?

Also does Ivory Epi contain the *shiver* 'color transfer' gene like Vernis? I am so scared of color transfer, I am staying clear of em!....will, still torn on Perle Lexington, but only if it's in excellent pre love condition....:heart:

PS. I c more post than Vote, VOICE your opinion by Voting! lol does that make me sound like a politician?

I miss Taiwan!! I will be moving back permanently after I'm finally graduated from university in a few months. :yahoo: I still think your skin tone is so lovely! I have ivory skin, but it's blotchy and can tan too easily. Oh, and my honeymoon won't be for a few years. I think my bf will propose soon though, keep your fingers crossed for me :P

I prefer ivory. This color really complements fair skin asians beautifully. Vanilla is has a hint of yellow and is harsh on asian skin palette. Black is very basic, always a staple. I agree with the other pfers you would look wonderful with any of the Epi colors with the exception of the vanilla and mandarin.