Black Hardware - What's your experience?

Sorry to keep asking this question again but I wanted to see if anyone with everyday bags has feedback on how their black hardware has held up. My clutch/WOC doesn’t make me nervous bc it’s not an everyday bag but my medium Lou camera bag has me nervous bc I want it to be a carefree bag. I’m not rough on my bags but I am a mom and constantly in a rush haha.

Same question!

Do everyone's black hardware still hold up fine? No chipping/tarnish? How long have you had them?

Reactions: J9Fell4Tiffanys
I usually gravitate towards mini bags and SLGs so I don't have any bigger bags with chains, but the hardware on my SLGs have been fine. I have a card holder with gold hardware and a small wallet with black hardware, and whilst the gold has some minor wear on the edges of the YSL logo, the black hardware looks near perfect minus a tiny scratch (not on the logo, just on the zipper pull, which you can barely see anyway). I say go for it! I'm also probably in the minority that likes the slow ageing of bags, SLGs, etc. because I tend to keep my items for a long time.