Black Giant Brief or Black Giant Weekender - For a Guy?

If you like the Brief, why not look at RTT? It is similar-ish in shape just bigger, probably equivalent to a WE.

WE - I think GH makes it POP but it would probably be quite heavy since the bag, in itself is already quite huge.

I say try an Escapade! I have a Black GSH Escapade and I've had an RTT. The RTT is more feminine because of the top/closure, which is like a City or a Part time. The RTT closes like the Weekender, Work and Twiggy...Which is less structured and less feminine.

I prefer the WE for a guy, and either HW would be fine, IMO. Get what you love! If you will use it more on your shoulder, get the GH one. Good Luck! Let us know what you get, we love pictures!

I've been reading lots of posts and threads on the Escapade, RTT, and Giant Brief - and just from looking I find the zip on the Brief and RTT quite annoying (no offence intended, just not for me). So it's then down to the Giant Weekender and Giant Escapade. Why haven't I seen or heard of the Escapade until now, is it new or something?

Giant Weekender! I love mine to death, and I'm so tempted to buy a second...Although I haven't seen the colours that I like in my neck of the woods. LOL. And after it's broken in, I love it even more.

I've been reading lots of posts and threads on the Escapade, RTT, and Giant Brief - and just from looking I find the zip on the Brief and RTT quite annoying (no offence intended, just not for me). So it's then down to the Giant Weekender and Giant Escapade. Why haven't I seen or heard of the Escapade until now, is it new or something?

I'll could send you some Escapade pix...but it's not easy to find and the WE is equally as fab and even more fab...depending on how you'll use it. Escapade (like RTT and Brief) is more 'north/south' than the WE or Work, which are east/west. So if you'll be carrying a laptop, I'd go for the WE. definitly NOT the RTT...It's a chic bag and I think the same of the brief. I have four WEs and an Escapade...only the Escapade is in because I'm such a sucker for '05 leather.

GOOD LUCK!