black friday/cyber monday

bole_ss

Aug 13, 2017
i hope this is the right place to post!
is anyone familiar with any deals for yoogis or fashionphile coming up for the holidays? i’ve got my eye on a few items but not sure if i should wait to pull the trigger. do they usually offer sales?
thanks!

Reactions: Bunnie.863
By sale items do you mean the items that have reached 30 days or more and are 10% off the original list?
Yes, but they might change it this year, but most of the extra percent off are always on top of sale items meaning they have reached 30 days, but it does not include the ebay outlet items. I hope that they do this again this year!

Reactions: ccbaggirl89
From the past few years I recall Yoogis does 10%, Fashionphile does 10% on top of the already discounted items only (no new listings, and not on Black Friday), and Ann's Fabulous Finds goes on a break to avoid all discounts during that week. I think Fashionphile and Yoogis also do a designer special during the season where one specific designer will be on discount for a few days. Definitely get on the Fashionphile email list because they sometimes give short notice.

From the past few years I recall Yoogis does 10%, Fashionphile does 10% on top of the already discounted items only (no new listings, and not on Black Friday), and Ann's Fabulous Finds goes on a break to avoid all discounts during that week. I think Fashionphile and Yoogis also do a designer special during the season where one specific designer will be on discount for a few days. Definitely get on the Fashionphile email list because they sometimes give short notice.

Thank you I will try that!