Black friday! Anybody hunting for an Antigona?

Scored a small sugar tri color antigona from Saks at a great deal. Wasn’t sure how I would feel once it arrived because I wasn’t sure on the color (navy, deep burgundy, black). I try to not get sucked into sale items in off colors that are not what I really want.

Unfortunately for my wallet... I truely do love it!! Such a perfect bag. My only gripe is the small clam shell opening is hard to get in/out of. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Regardless, pretty sure it’s s keeper :smile:

Attachments

• 6ACC0051-E889-4826-BA2A-C2C24360D138.png
    6ACC0051-E889-4826-BA2A-C2C24360D138.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 543
Scored a small sugar tri color antigona from Saks at a great deal. Wasn’t sure how I would feel once it arrived because I wasn’t sure on the color (navy, deep burgundy, black). I try to not get sucked into sale items in off colors that are not what I really want.

Unfortunately for my wallet... I truely do love it!! Such a perfect bag. My only gripe is the small clam shell opening is hard to get in/out of. Anyone else have thoughts on that?

Love the tri color! Nice combination also, good find, lucky you! :happydance:

Reactions: Stephg1027

My fave tricolor from this season. I don't mind the opening, as this is a very structured bag so it's staying true to its design. Congrats!

Reactions: Stephg1027
My first Givenchy! Got 30% off the beige and 40% off the red. Can't make up my mind but I absolutely know it's not prudent to keep both. Leaning more towards beige since I don't have a light colored or neutral purse but still conflicted! The red is super pretty but I'm worried about matching it to clothes.View attachment 3890698

Wow they are both soooo georgeous! Hard to pick just one! :angel:
But on the up-side, you can't pick wrong, they're both great assets to any wardrobe:love: