Black first or Sandstone first? or Black city???

Black first, Sandstone first, or Black city???

• Black first

• Sandstone first

• Black city

Results are only viewable after voting.

mintpearl

O.G.
Nov 10, 2005
I need everyone's advice!~:rolleyes:
I wanted to keep em all...but I think it's finally time to upgrade/ tweak my collection since I can't keep adding more without getting use out of the ones I do have....
So, I'm thinking of selling my first love and first bbag~ emerald 06 city and perhaps even my origan box for a more neutral color that I can wear everday on a casual basis...

Here are what I will keep: marine and RV works, sky blue city, bordeaux WE, vermillion twiggy, marron PT, aqua GH city.

I have no firsts yet and I've always wanted to get a black first and black city...I think these would complete my collection! (besides a violet...:graucho: )
A first would be great right now...since I need to carry a baby bag around but when my hands are full I can slip the first into a bigger bag/diaper bag or put it on my shoulder...I think a city would be "too big" to carry on top of my diaper bag...

What do u think I should get? A black city esp. since I am planning to get rid of my emerald 06 city which was my current favorite til now (but I think I need a black more!), or a black first? Or get a sandstone first???? :confused1: For those of you who already own sandstone. is it too light for someone w/two young boys and a newborn? I'm not always able to physically baby my bags when I'm out with the kids...since I have to baby them, u know?

TIA!!!!

I'm in a similar position, i have a newborn baby and think black would be the most practical colour, but can't decide on whether to get a First or a City...will carrying the larger City be awkward together with a large diaper bag. Or do i need a bigger bag to carry all the baby extra's?!

I think the Black City is a perfect staple so I voted for a the Black City.:yes: Love mine and would truly miss it if I wouldn't have it anymore!:love:

Following on, is the First too small for everyday use?

For me it is. It's good for a mall shopping trip or going out, but my sungalsses, wallet and checkbook pretty much fill it up. I can cram more in but I think the Twiggy, City, new Hobo and Parttime are much more wearable without being too big.
I tried the office and weekender and I felt they wore me instead of me wearing them.

Ugh, I was just debating between a sandstone or black yesterday. I ended up ordering Truffe! Based on your current collection I think a black would work well into it. It's classic, you don't have to worry about it getting dirty and it looks just fab in the first or city style :yes:

Hi, i would prefer a black first.....as i love the size and i don't think it's too small for a everyday use since u have another bag for the baby stuffs. Also it's easier to throw the bag into a larger bag......:smile:

Thanks everyone for ur input!
I appreciate it! Looks like black city gets the vote....but as Celia suggested....for now, I am leaning towards the black first for practicality's sake... I only need to fit my keys, cell, wallet, and some makeup into the first since anything bulkier could go into the diaper bag.