Black Eyeliner

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :rolleyes: Well stupid me carried my black eyeliner inside of a open make-up case. Needless to say the lid came off and I had black Chanel eyeliner pencil all over my soft yellow beautiful suede inside of my black smooth leather satchel. NOT GOOD.
    I have been through a similar drill where I spilled orange juice on the inside of a tote..also pale suede so I knew that my local suede cleaner would not handle the bag..even if I signed a release. I tried a quick suede eraser on the pencil but will not luck so I went to the WHAT YOU ARE PROBABLY NEVER SUPPOSED TO DO TO SUEDE OPTION. I stood over the sink and because the suede pulls out so nicely, I used baby shampoo and hot water. YUP I know sounds crazy but I did this with the OJ because I knew I had to get it out...and luck would have it...or the happy stars...all came out great. A little while later my bag is good as new. Crazy huh? but it does show the quality of a Marc..can't beat it. :heart: Mags

2. Whew!! :sweatdrop: so close.

3. Great idea... I'm glad the suede didn't ruin! Maybe I'll give it a try sometime. Thanks for the tip!

4. lol, when i saw the title, i was thinking "shouldn't this be in the beauty section?" but i see that it's really about the quality MJ insides!! thank god that your bag wasn't ruined!

5. Whew!! That was scary to read but it had a happy ending. It's great to know how well the suede lining can hold up!

6. Phew! I held my breath while reading this one!!!!!! I would have resulted to drastic measures as well..baby shampoo..great idea!!