black epi, speedy emp or GST (Chanel)?

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
They are all around same price! This Thursday is triple points at Saks!
I have no Vuitton epi in my collection. I do have an artsy emp in infini. If I do go with speedy emp - I don't know which color. And the GST is between navy or red with GHW. But most likely navy cause red has orange undertones.
Thanks for all opinions!

I prefer neverfull epi.. Gst is not that comfortable. After sometime, it will become softer, especially on the corner and it will look unstructure. In terms of space, neverfull is more roomy. And gst is heavier.

GST is classic. I have both the GST and the speedy empriente. Depends on what you plan to use it for. I would say if you want to use it every day, I'd go with speedy empriente. The GST is heavy and not very easy to carry but it is sure pretty.

Epi NF!

I just got the epi neverfull and have about 5 epi bags and 2 emp bags (no speedy but planning on getting the emp speedy 30 soon), and also have 1 gst (dark beige). The epi is most durable.

I didn't get the speedy emp bc I got sick if the speedy model, but recently fell back in love after seeing the speedy B model. I got the epi NF to use as an extra work tote, and I can abuse it more than my emp bags, as epi holds up better.

I hate how my gst lost shape over the years, so I'm starting to opt for lv again (was in love with Chanel for a while). The epi NF is soft but won't lose it's shape!

I love neverfull in epi and GST. Epi leather is holding great. I've got an epi purse for few years already and it's still like new. The downside of neverfull, in my opinion, is that there are no pockets just the pochette which might make it a bit messy. GST, however, more structured inside. GL with your decision

Epi never full. I just got preowned one in diff color and I much prefer to my GST. My GST is boxy and uncomfortable. I've only used my GST twice since February when I bought it. I can't offer opinion on the other bag. Good luck deciding.

GST gets my vote. It's an investment piece to me. If you said black Sofia Coppola, I would have voted for it. I like the emp speedy, but it looks too casual for me. And I'm really not a fan for the epi neverfull - for the price, it is not worth it, especially with the softer leather.