Black Day, 05,06,08,09 New

ccchristinems

Mar 26, 2008
I am in desperate search for a new or in good condition black day- I've had 3 black days- all in that greenish color- they were from 2007. I am searching ebay constantly and just wanted to ask if any of you would let me know if you come across a beautiful black day in good condition. I don't want to pay full price at the moment so that is why I don't just buy a new one. Thanks alot ladies!

Well if I didn't already have two black days (05 and 07), plus a black men's messenger, I would jump on one of these!:supacool: OR maybe mine is an 06 instead of 07 because it is not greenish.
I say go for the 05 or the 09 though if you are worried about greenish..

I have a f/w 07 black day that is jet black. Really, really black, the blackest bag I have (and I have 06 too). Just wanting to say, not all 07 are greening, but some def are (I have another f/w 07 black bag that is turning a bit green). Makes finding a black one so hard, doesn't it? Good luck in your search. 05 is probably your best bet (we don't know how the 09 will age yet).

Well if I didn't already have two black days (05 and 07), plus a black men's messenger, I would jump on one of these!:supacool: OR maybe mine is an 06 instead of 07 because it is not greenish.
I say go for the 05 or the 09 though if you are worried about greenish..