Black Cambon tote with white CC available?

i really REALLY hope they have one. my mom HATES using her credit card. but i cant bring 1700 CASH on an airplane. she is in a mood where she is happy go lucky about hawaii. and if she doesnt front me the money now, i may never get one. i should call so i dont get disappointed.

bvbirdy: here is the number for Chanel Waikiki 808-923-0255. See if they can hold it for you. SA tried to get me interested in Cambon because Coco Cabas was out. I did see black/black patent but don't know what else. Good luck!

bvbirdy: here is the number for Chanel Waikiki 808-923-0255. See if they can hold it for you. SA tried to get me interested in Cambon because Coco Cabas was out. I did see black/black patent but don't know what else. Good luck!

thank you! im calling both of the stores in waikiki, and seeing what ones they have. ill get black with black if i HAVE to, but i really want a black/white combo!
crossing my fingers!

Thanks for the heads up miraco11!!!!! I called your SA and got the cambon tote in CAnada. I am so excited! I have wanted this bag for a long time and feel like I won the lottery!!! :yahoo:

THANK YOU!:yes: