black breif rh on bluefly! check it out

Thanks Alre309! Anybody considering it should check on the price though - according to the thread on the forum re: dimensions & prices, the regular price of a RH brief is less than the bluefly price! I don't know much about the brief though, so I could be wrong. Just wanted to give a heads up in case Bluefly is trying to pull a fast one!

^^ I think it had the retail price at $1595 and the bluefly price was $1275...I think the dimesnions & prices thread had the retail at around $1195. It looks like they might have been using GH pricing, but it was an RH brief.

I don't know what the price on the GH besace is...I'd like to know though b/c I want to eventually get one!

I'm really annoyed at Bluefly for messing up these retail prices!!! I emailed them regarding the Part Time RH, but it looks like someone probably bought it at the inflated price (higher than retail).

oh my gosh you guys are right!! I hope no one buys it at that price!! this happened to me once with a barbara bui bag and i called them and told them the original price is really lower so they had their buyers look into it and then they called me and said i was right-they took 20% off the actual retail cost and refunded me the difference so if someone wants it at 20% off the actual price you can prob get it with some phone calls

That's a good idea, alre309...because my emails don't seem to have any impact whatsoever!! I just now emailed them about the brief price, but I'm not holding my breath...