Black box kelly - no longer made or available?

Yes still they're still around
Just lesser production
Yes not cant thru so AFAIK
Only push order
Not many sm like to order it as not popular plus demand lower esp in Asia countries
Price tag much higher too to convince client accepting

Reactions: mp4
Very small production, back again only as push offer, not for PO or SO. Hermes has acquired some Box tanneries so there will be more offered in future I believe. Coming in SLGs for sure. I was told there was a BBK Sellier 32 offered at Cadogan store this week, the largest one I am aware of so far. Previous push stock I know of was 28 BBK Sellier.

Very small production, back again only as push offer, not for PO or SO. Hermes has acquired some Box tanneries so there will be more offered in future I believe. Coming in SLGs for sure. I was told there was a BBK Sellier 32 offered at Cadogan store this week, the largest one I am aware of so far. Previous push stock I know of was 28 BBK Sellier.
sorry for my ignorance, what is a push order...

sorry for my ignorance, what is a push order...
Bags offered to the store which the store did not order. They can apparently choose to accept it or not. I guess they will try to match it to a client they have in mind. That is why perhaps you may not find it as much in Asia as the stores have more problems selling Box bags to clients there. There is a perception that Box is difficult to maintain in a new condition and thus not as popular and harder to justify the higher price compared to say Togo. See bagidiotic's post above.

I got my last month and still learning about box leather. It is also a BBK Sellier 32
And it is about 1k more than other leather, I think? And thanks for the 411 on "push order" [emoji4]

I got my last month and still learning about box leather. It is also a BBK Sellier 32
And it is about 1k more than other leather, I think? And thanks for the 411 on "push order" [emoji4]

Interesting to hear that box is more exp. When I got my BBK 32 retourne it cost the same as a Togo Kelly in the same size from what I see in the 2009/2010 pricing thread (got it in 2010 in Vienna, approx. same price as in Paris)