Black Besace w/ SGH - should I hit the 'submit order' button?

tiramisu95

O.G.
Apr 26, 2007
I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not, I just happened to be browsing on Bluefly.com and came across this Besace bag for $1196. I'm not familiar with this style and price, is this a good deal? :confused1: I have a coupon code for $30 but no free shipping. And an additional 7% rebate through luckymagrewards.
prodImage-vi.jpg

It's cute - I'm not a huge fan of the color though. It really depends on your taste. Is this a color that you can work into your wardrobe easily? And did you have your heart set on another style but are settling for this because of sale goggles? If that's the case, then save the money for the bag you really want!

It's cute - I'm not a huge fan of the color though. It really depends on your taste. Is this a color that you can work into your wardrobe easily? And did you have your heart set on another style but are settling for this because of sale goggles? If that's the case, then save the money for the bag you really want!

Thanks, you are so right!! I definitely have sale goggles right now and about to hit the submit order button cus' i thought it may be a steal. I best not and save my $$ for the SGH Violet City that is coming in the mail. :drool:

you know, i've been wondering about this one. What is the actual price of the besace? i don't think this is much of a deal, is it? it's a great bag, but if you don't love it, it's not worth it.