Blac Chyna

Well, even if she didn’t do the time expected for a PhD, at least she put in time to better herself. She could have just sat around and did nothing. Perhaps this will open the door for her to continue her education journey. At a minimum, she is putting in the effort to improve.

Good for her!

Someone, somewhere will explore a bit and explain how one gets a PhD so easily.

Did she publish a thesis? How many hours did she spend researching in an institution? How does liberal arts include theologian studies? Is this Sacramento Theological College accredited? How valid are on-line degrees?

Google the source of her Doctorate mentioned in one of the articles on line about her transformation , “Sacramento Theological Seminary and Bible College.” Search the address and it’s a Mail Drop site in a strip mall. The application information is in a letter from the President, whose physical location, a different address, which when searched, is an office building for the Urban League. Apparently, there is no physical Seminary, it is strictly an on line, self study and buy a diploma program, there are several options besides a Doctorate.

I admire her for changing her life in such a positive way. In addition to her newly gained faith, physically with the removal of all the fillers and enhancements, she is now a naturally attractive woman. Major changes to be celebrated. I don’t question her Bible study or her Baptism.

But when it comes to earning a “Doctorate”, there is a huge range in what that means.

72129B77-8E2A-41C7-B17B-E8C2E1EDE380.jpeg50042203-5736-4729-A6B0-7FB847F49C81.jpeg

She looks great, I'm not sure it'a "all natural" however. I realize she's been trying to un-do some of her work, still not sure it's all natural lol

i don't know either but........
you can clearly see it in her face though. it is totally different/slimmer without all those fake cheek fillers. i forget how many pounds smaller she said she was once she removed all the other body enhancements but she is much smaller. her body looks much better now!